FREE SHIPPING for orders over $50, via UPS GROUND — 2 days to east, midwest, upper south.
We have, in stock, for delivery before the seder:
• The ISRAELI BLACK PANTHER HAGGADAH 17 left.
• The HUMAN RIGHTS HAGGADAH 19 left.
• RICHARD CODOR’S JOYOUS HAGGADAH thousands in stock — plus hundreds of scratch-n-dent at amazing price
• A DIFFERENT NIGHT classic edition and compact edition — best prices anywhere, if you order more than one.
• A NIGHT TO REMEMBER thousands in stock — Amazon is currently undercutting us, so you might buy from them if you want a small quantity.
• The PASSOVER HAGGADAH GRAPHIC NOVEL best prices on the web.
• 300 WAYS TO ASK THE FOUR QUESTIONS — $20 cheaper than Amazon, but who’s counting?
AND MORE FOR FREE:
• Free Seder Planner with every purchase of A Night to Remember or A Different Night
• Free Passover guide from Hadar with every Passover purchase
WE’LL GET IT TO YOU ON TIME — two days via UPS to northeast, mid-Atlantic, midwest, upper south. Every order ships within 24 hours.
Human Rights Haggadah
The Passover Story touches on every aspect of human rights, from the bitter oppression of slavery to the moral dilemmas that arise when fighting for even a cause as justified as freedom. This Haggadah makes Passover relevant to the most pressing political and religious dilemmas we face today.
With THE HUMAN RIGHTS HAGGADAH at the table, families will be inspired to welcome thoughtful, provocative conversations to the Seder, inspired by Levin’s work — from targeting civilians to end massive injustice, understanding the difference between migrants and refugees to what should be done with people who benefit from oppression and slave labor, and more —all within the context of what the Passover tradition truly stands for.
What makes a great haggadah? What makes a great seder? Haggadahs-R-Us has been answering that question since 1997, mostly with two haggadot by Noam Zion. The Family Participation Haggadah: A Different Night broke the mold of the American seder in 1997. It’s a full traditional haggadah, but no Maxwell House, no “Uncle Fred, it’s your turn to read a paragraph.” It starts with a “Bare Bones Basic” seder, the 30 minutes of stuff you have to do. But for each part, it offers short texts you can use to start lively discussions. And 20 versions of the Four Children, spanning 500 years! In 2007 we added A Night to Remember: The Haggadah of Contemporary Voices — a similar idea, but lavishly illustrated and full of voices that are living or recently living, activities for a children’s seder, or a seder focused on women’s issues, poetry, great stories, Israel & Holocaust, and more.
P.S. This is not a supermarket. We only sell stuff that we have used and love. A Different Night and A Night to Remember each come with a Seder Planner to help you pick the pieces that will make your seder lively and memorable, and different every year. And we offer large discounts if you buy 2 or more, even larger for orders of 10 or more. We have a haggadah for children, Richard Codor’s Joyous Haggadah, and one in Spanish, Una Noche de Libertad. And new: the Human Rights Haggadah.
See all of our books, benchers, posters, and more. Have questions about our store, please send us an email and we will do our best to answer you.